Sunday, May 1, 2011

osama bin laden is dead?

So Im out walking my dog, Lucy, listening to my music, enjoying my day. I walk into my house and my brother says "hey, look what the screen says" so I look. "OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD". I was shocked. One thing that shocked me was the fact that right under that statement was something about Mariah Carey's twins, she had a boy and a girl!! That pissed me off, but anyway, I couldnt believe my eyes. One thing that gave me chills was all the people lined up outside of the White House singing The Star Spangled Banner. It seems like this is filling America with hope, and it actually is quite inspiring. I do find it crazy how big of an impact one man can have on an entire country, though. Well, maybe this will stop all the news on the Royal Wedding, I sure hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment