Thursday, April 21, 2011

Shocking!

http://www.dailybreeze.com/news/ci_17902924

I actually saw this on Facebook. I scrolled passed it thinking it was one of those annoying virus articles. Then i read all of the comments. Well to start, this kid was charged with starting a fire, punching a female teacher in the face and trying to stab a girl. When I read that, I thought, "why would so many of my friends care about this?" Well, after reading the comments, I found out that this boy went to Villegas Middle School with many of my friends. This shocked me completely, hence the title of this blog. Anyway, yea, it kind of made me sad because a lot of my friends sounded really upset about it and despite the fact that I didnt know this boy, it makes me sad knowing someone that age would do something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment